These positions reflect the recent positions available. For details of these or other positions not listed here, please contact our office. Similarly, if you are looking for a specific role please email us with the type of role you are looking for, advising the expected salary range and any other preferences including firm size and location.
Please email your Resume direct to Kim at: email@example.com
Last updated: April 25, 2019
Alternatively, please forward your CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Coast: Senior Family Solicitor
Excellent remuneration on offer for your Family Law expertise.
Our Client has numerous Client and staff events through-out the year. Your future office awaits in modern new premises. Undercover car parking available.
Please call Kim for further details or email your CV to: email@example.com
Your details will remain strictly confidential at all times.
Kim's contact details: Direct phone: (07) 3408 8872; Mobile: 0411 107 757 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Solicitor - Gold Coast
Please contact Kim for a strictly confidential enquiry to discuss further. (Mobile: 0411 107 757)
Brisbane - Intellectual Property / Litigation Lawyer
Please contact Kim for a confidential enquiry or email your CV to: email@example.com
New Brisbane office – Litigation Solicitor
- Fantastic legal professional legal opportunity
- Set up UK law firm branch in Brisbane
- PI Solicitor – to assist open UK firm QLD office
This reputable progressive UK law firm will offer an excellent opportunity and career move for a Solicitor with at least 4 years Personal Injuries post admission experience. Following the set-up of their Brisbane office you will assist the practice grow and develop their presence within the QLD market. Your role will then include locating your team to assist with this practice growth. To that end you will then develop and nurture your team.
All enquiries remain strictly confidential. To discuss this role further, please contact Kim (available 7 days per week) by phone or email:
Mobile: 0411 107 757
CBD law firm: Accounts Administrator
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Payroll and Account reconciliations
- Management of Directors and Staff including all leave entitlements
- Liaising with internal staff and external Clients with billing enquiries as required
- General administrative tasks
- Trusts investments
- Management of Write-offs and Archive documentation
- Maintaining payroll software
- Assist Accountant with monthly reports
- End of year documentation include preparation of Payment summaries
Please email your Resume or contact for further details to: firstname.lastname@example.org